Skip to content
Home / General Contact form/ Call Back request

General Contact form/ Call Back request

Enquiry or Complaint

If you have an enquiry or want to contact us about something, please use this form and one of our team will call you back as soon as possible, and within five working days. If you have a complaint, please use the complaints form.

Account changes or other administrative matters

If you are contacting us to make changes to your account or any administrative matter eg:  change of address, confirming a payment has been received, or closing your account, you need to contact your provider first.  Utilities Disputes does not have access to your account. You can find provider contact details on your last bill or the provider website. 


Can we leave you a message?