Below are links to downloadable information sheets in other languages.
- Te Reo Māori [PDF 883KB]
- العربية | Arabic [PDF 1,019KB]
- दहनदी | Hindi [PDF 1,139KB]
- Lea Fakatonga | Tongan [PDF 988KB]
- 简体中文 | Simplified Chinese [PDF 1,176KB]
- 한국어 | Korean [PDF 1,136KB]
- Faa Samoa | Samoan [PDF 987KB]
- Español | Spanish [PDF 989KB]
- 日本語 | Japanese [PDF 1,173KB]
- ਪਜਹ ਬੀ | Punjabi [PDF 1,126KB]
- درى | Dari [PDF 1,011KB]
NZ Relay Services
We welcome calls using NZ Relay Services. This is a service for the New Zealand Deaf, Deafblind, hearing impaired and speech impaired communities.
If you speak little or no English, or if you prefer to talk to us in your own language, we use Interpreting NZ.